Hello, Maria.

Both Lire and Newsify are quite accessible.  However, the settings in
Lire are much easier to understand; that is, their names actually tell
you what their function is, whereas descriptions of settings in
Newsify may be more cryptic to someone not versed in RSS readers.
Both will allow you to download articles without caching, but yu'll
have to turn this option off.  When you first open Lire, caching is
enabled, so the first articles you download will be cached; but, as I
said, you can disable future caching in "Settings."  The default time
limit for keeping cached articles is one day, so the cache will be
cleared at daily intervals should you not disable it.

You wrote: "I want to be notified about every change or new article."
What do you mean by "every change," please?

Craig