From: Fred Olver
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 7:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Fw: [New post] Get 50GB of iDrive iOS cloud storage for 99 cents per
year

----- Original Message -----
From: MacDailyNews
To: goodfo...@charter.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 1:59 PM
Subject: [New post] Get 50GB of iDrive iOS cloud storage for 99 cents per year

      MacDailyNews posted: "[cfsp key="adsense_336x280"]"Cloud-storage provider
iDrive has extended this appealing deal to owners of iPhones, iPads, and iPod
Touches," Rick Broida reports for CNET. "You have to be a new iDrive customer,
but otherwise the deal is exactly as good as i" Respond to this post by
replying above this line

                        New post on MacDailyNews

                                  Get 50GB of iDrive iOS cloud storage for 99
cents per year
                                by MacDailyNews

                              [cfsp key="adsense_336x280"]"Cloud-storage
provider iDrive has extended this appealing deal to owners of iPhones, iPads,
and iPod Touches," Rick Broida reports for CNET. "You have to be a new iDrive
customer, but otherwise the deal is exactly as good as it sounds: 50GB of cloud
storage for an impossibly low 99 cents per year."

                              "When iDrive first told me about this, I was sure
it meant 99 cents for the first year, then a more typical $50 to $100 each year
after that. But a company rep told me in no uncertain terms: 'It will be the
same [99 cents] a year from now. [This is not] a first-year discount or
limited-time offer,'" Broida reports. "To get it, you need one of the
aforementioned iOS devices on which to install the iDrive app and sign up for
an account. (Never mind the in-app purchase options shown in the App Store; you
should see the 99-cent deal once you swipe through the getting-started
screens.)"

                              More info via Apple's iTunes App Store: iDrive
(Online Backup) - Pro Softnet Corp

                              Broida reports, "By the way, although you need an
iOS (or Android) device to take advantage of this offer, once you have your
iDrive account, you can use it across all platforms: Windows, Windows Phone,
Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS."

                              Read more in the full article here.

                              MacDailyNews | Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 2:58
pm | Tags: cloud storage, iDrive, iOS, Mac, OS X, Pro Softnet Corp. |
Categories: News | URL: http://wp.me/p19WFc-y3m
                                Comment    See all comments

                        Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from
MacDailyNews.
                        Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

                        Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your
browser:

http://macdailynews.com/2014/04/23/get-50gb-of-idrive-ios-cloud-storage-for-99-cents-per-year/

            Thanks for flying with  WordPress.com