If you're going to be traveling with the keyboard a lot, I wouldn't get the
Apple one. It's a great keyboard, except that it turns on with the use of a
button, which can easily be pressed. This is unfortunate, especially if you
have the keyboard in a bag which gets bumped a lot, because it might be turned
on often. I would recommend getting a keyboard that uses a physical on-off
switch.

Pretty much any Bluetooth keyboard you get will work with the iPhone. There are
keyboards that are very very small and pocket-sized, but I don't really like
using these. If I'm going to be using a keyboard, I'm usually going to be
typing for quite a while, so getting something about the size of the Apple
keyboard works well for me. Of course, this is just my own use case, and yours
might very. Personally, I like using dictation or Fleksy VO for short things.

Thanks,
Ari

Thanks,
Ari