I read iBooks constantly with a Braille display. Depending on how many buttons
you have, you can use them to change horizontal pages. Also, you can use dots
1-3-5-space and dots 2-4-6 space to change to next or previous page. The pages
are indeed small, but I've decreased the font size to smallest so the amount of
text on a page increases. It's easy to get to the library and table of
contents. The table of contents is a little tricky, as it says "list view". The
Braille display will not scroll automatically. Also, be aware that you don't
have to be at the page chooser to switch pages. I do this: read on to the end
of the text, and when I hit the page chooser, I back up into the text and then
switch pages.

Hth,
Teresa

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read."--Groucho Marx