From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 10:37 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Strange Misreporting bug with Latest IOS Version

Is it possible that another app was moved to the folder by mistake? I've
done that before. Also, did you move the Newsstand folder inside the News
app? Perhaps the Newsstand folder has an app or subscription it it already?

Teresa

"Everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough."-Richard P.
Feynman

On Apr 26, 2014, at 9:54 AM, Tom Lange <lang...@gmail.com