Are we talking about the manual for the iPad Mini? If so, try http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmanuals.info.apple.com%2Fen_US%2FiPad_User_Guide.pdf&ei=saFgU7KLGMXL2gX4hoHAAw&usg=AFQjCNH6xvouYvSSVYa20dRlvQyH9kzTVQ&sig2=gdBFaMjtnbly8i4rXVbq6g

You can also search for the iPad user's guide in the iBooks app, which is free from the App Store.

AppleVis.com is a good resource for all things Apple, including IOS 7 and the iPad Mini. Of course, a Google search will also find a lot of tutorials and podcasts for the iPad Mini and IOS 7. Another post was recently sent to the VICUG-L list with a lot of good resources, including some getting started books that can be purchased from National Braille Press. I'll paste that information below. Jonathan Mosen also has a good book on using the iPhone with VoiceOver, which is not mentioned below, but I'm sure you can find it with a Google search. This was posted by David Goldfield. I'll include his signature at the end of the information below.

i.
First, I want to thank everyone who called in during our last meeting. It was nice to hear from members who normally aren't able to call in. Second, I'd like to thank all of you for making this group what it is. It was April of 2013 when this group started and, without your calls and messages on this list, there would be no users' group. I'd also like to thank Hope Paulos for joining us and answering our many questions covering the iPhone. Hope, you're welcome to join us anytime your schedule allows.

Here is a list of links mentioned during our last meeting.

Fedora Outlier, LLC
www.fedoraoutlier.com
This is where you'll find Hope Paulos while she's working as their director of teaching and curriculum. They also produce the book "the Old Hat Guide to iPhone Accessibility" for $9.99, which I highly recommend due to its combination of great information with a relaxed writing style.

National Braille Press
www.nbp.org
Produces the following books:

Get the Picture! Viewing the World with the iPhone Camera
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/GETPIC.html

Getting Started with the iPhone and iOS 7:An Introduction for Blind Users
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/IPHONE-IOS7.html

iOS Success: Making the iPad Accessible
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/IPAD.html

iPad Tactile Screenshot Quick References iOS7
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/IPAD-7.html

iPhone Tactile Screenshot Quick References iOS 7
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/IPHONE-TACTILES.html

The Quick Guide to iMessaging
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/IMESSAGE.html

Reading Kindle Books on Your iOS Device: A Quick Reference Guide
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/KINDLE.html

Twenty-One Apps We Can't Live Without
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/APPSDIXON.html

Twenty-Two Useful Apps for Blind iPhone Users (2nd Edition)
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/APPS.html

Subscribing to the Viphone Mailing List
Send an email to
viphone+subscr...@googlegroups.com
this appears to be a very high-traffic list.

Applevis
www.applevis.com
An excellent resource covering Mac and i-devices from the perspective of a visually impaired user. Contains how-to guides, demonstrations in mp3 format, app reviews and a very active forum.

Feel free to visit my new Web site at
http://DavidGoldfield.info

Feel free to visit my LinkedIn profile at
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-goldfield/12/929/573

visit my blog at
http://davidgoldfield.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/davidgoldfield

        David Goldfield,
       Founder and Peer Coordinator

   Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired