Same here. I have both apps and will use Fleksy Vo until Fleksy has improved.

Regards Chris
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!

On 01/05/2014 16:03, Alan Lemly wrote:
Thanks for pointing this out. It sounds like another thing they need to
address. I must admit I'm using Fleksy VO until these issues are resolved so
I haven't experienced all of the quirks.

Alan Lemly

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cheryl Lenartiene
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 6:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Fleksy

She's not the only one having this problem. I am also having problems with
Fleksy recognizing my swipes correctly. And I do make sure that I am swiping
only in the bottom half of the screen. It's very frustrating.

Cheryl

Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances;

for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sent from my iPhone