From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David Chittenden
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 4:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: the motorolla h 17 txt or the h 19 txt earm piece

The Motorola H19TXT is a significantly improved headset. The battery life is
approximately nine hours. It uses Bluetooth 4.0. Finally, the audio delay is
shorter than any other Bluetooth earpiece I have used.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

> On 2 May 2014, at 3:17, Casey <cwoll...@wi.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Hi okay hear is what I would like to know.
> Yesterday I went in to my local A T & T store.
> And purchased the Motorola h 17 text.
> \The sales person said that the only thing that the h 19 text had over the
h 17 was.
> That the H 19 had the NFC connection for android phones.
> \And since I didn't have an android in having an iPhone I didn't need that
future.
> but when thing I didn't think of asking about was how long the H 17
battery life was.
> Well when I got home I looked it up and from what I Google it said.
> that the H 17 has five hours of talk time.
> So I looked up the H 19 and saw that it had 9 hours of talk time.
> Now I got the H 17 for A little over 80.00.
> And the H 19 was for 100.00.
> When I saw the battery life listed for the H 17.
> That I had just purchased I said to myself.
> I should have gotten the H 19 for the longer battery life.
> Since I was spending almost 100.00 anyway.
> So I will ask on hear.
> What do you all think?
> Would you keep the H 17 or exchange it and get the H 19 text for the 9
hours of battery life?
> Since I am spending almost 100.00 for the H 17 and 20.00 more the the H 19
text?
> I feel that I should have spend the more money and gotten the H 19 text
instead.
> So everyone hear please look in to the two ear pieces and let me know what
you think.
> Thank you all and have A nice day.
>

> --
> Casey
>
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel
that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for
this list can be searched at
Groups "VIPhone" group.