playing only a little of each song and going onto another. How do you get it to
play the whole song?

reggie and Allegra

On May 3, 2014, at 1:06 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

Hi Pablo,

Spotify is a premium music service which does cost a monthly subscription. Not
sure what else to tell you, I think it’s $10 or $15 in the States per month.
You do have iTunes Radio for free, why not use it? Maybe it doesn’t have all
the features of on demand playing as you get with a paid service, but while it
is not in Canada, I would certainly use it if I could.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Pablo Morales
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2014 9:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: spotify, maybe I am not aware

Hi all.
After a few days trying to login again to my spotify account, I don’t remember
if I create this account before, I guess no. Even though my spotify app always
appear log off. And I am no able to search anything on this status. If I go to
settings, I see log in, but is no way to modify the status of this setting.
Ok, I tried to login to spotify and It asked me to log in with my password, and
I don’t have any password, so I reset my password, but is no way, no matter
what password I am trying to use, it doesn’t let me sign in. But I am learning
something about a monthly payment. I am no aware? We have to pay for spotify?
It talks about a free trial of 30 days, but I never heard anything about pay or
free trials, or anything like this. Any body can guide me with this issue?
Thanks