Thank you, Jonathan!

Yes, I meant iTunes Match.

Looking forward to hearing from others, too, so I clarified the Subject.

Keith

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 5:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How satisfied with iMatch are those who use it?

Hi Keith, if you mean iTunes Match, I find it really good. Yes, you can delete
all your stored music once uploaded to iTunes Match, assuming iTunes is the
only player you use. My only criticism with it is that you can only upload
25000 songs and I have at least four times as much as that. This limit doesn't
include purchases from the iTunes Store though.

Jonathan.
Sent from my iPhone

On 10/05/2014, at 9:05 am, "Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D."