From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jennie Facer
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2014 12:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iCloud Music Won't Delete on iPhone

Have you tried deleting them one by one using the roter on your phone?

Jenn

Sent from my iPad

> On May 11, 2014, at 12:54 PM, Shawn Krasniuk <bbssh...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Anna. That's the problem. I have turned show all songs off but it
appears what I have in iCloud got downloaded to my phone somehow and I can't
get rid of it.

> Shawn
> Sent From My White MacBook
>
>> On May 11, 2014, at 8:05 AM, Woody Anna Dresner <wadres...@att.net>
wrote:

>> Hi Shawn,
>>
>> I think that what has happened is that you have Show All turned on. When
it's on, all your iCloud music is listed, even when it's not actually on
your phone. Most of your music probably has Download buttons after each
track that you can use to download the tracks if you wish.

>> If you don't want to see the music that isn't on your phone, go to
Settings, then Music. Turn Show All off, and you'll only stee the music that
is actually on your phone.

>> Best,
>> Anna
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On May 10, 2014, at 11:34 PM, Shawn Krasniuk <bbssh...@icloud.com>
wrote:

>>> Hi all. I'm having a bit of a problem here. For some reason, the music
that I have on iCloud got downloaded to my iPhone without me knowing and now
I can't get rid of it. Does this mean I have to restore my iPhone to
default?

>>> Shawn
>>> Sent From My White MacBook
>>>
>>> --
>>> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel
that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for
this list can be searched at
>>> ---
Groups "VIPhone" group.