I have found Comcast's TV Go app to be very accessible.  All buttons and
elements are labeled.  The TV Go app gives you access to Comcast's live TV
streaming offerings as well as all the on demand content that you would
normally get from your cable box.

The live stream consists of mostly sports and news channels.  For the on
demand you can navigate by channel as well as category.  They have sections
for TV shows and movies.  I have used the AMC network section to watch this
season's episodes of Mad Men.  I have also watched a few episodes of
Growing Up Fisher under the NBC network section.

For TV shows you do have to sit through the commercials.  Also you must
keep the app active in the foreground.  If your screen goes to locked mode
the playback will stop.

I am enjoying the opportunity to access the on demand content I am already
paying for a new way.  Since it is very difficult for me to navigate the on
screen menus on my TV the app is a great alternative.

Dave in Houston, TX