From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Traci Duncan
Sent: Monday, 26 May 2014 8:43 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Fitbit Flex versus Up and some questions re Fitbit orientation

One thing I recommend is to go over to appleVis and search for fitbit flex.
David Woodbridge did an excellent podcast on the flex.

Explaining how to put the device inside the band might be difficult, but
actually doing it is pretty easy. ;)  I'll give it a try.

The device has a slanted side where the lights flash.  The top side of the
band has a hard plastic strip that feels like a little window.  You want the
slanted side of the device going up into that little window.  So the lights
flash through it.  So I wriggle the device up into that side first, then,
gently press the other end of the device up into the other side.

:) That wasn't a very good description.  Definitely listen to David's
podcast.  He'll describe how to hold the band & device in your hand.

Good luck,
Traci