Wow, that is tricky. I use the same display with my mac and my iPod, and have
few problems with that. When I get notifications, my display sticks with
whatever I've got it on at the time. I've never tried it with multiple iOS
devices. Is it possible you could turn off notifications for some apps on some
devices? Or turn off notifications on locked screens for some of them? Other
than that, I am stumped.

HtH,
Teresa

"Everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough."--Richard P. Feynman