hi Tracy, what phone have you gotten jailbroken?.
And was it running IOS 7 By any chance?.
Any Idea how i check to find out if my 4s is unlocked?, Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Smith" <trasle...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 11:54 AM
Subject: RE: jail breaking a iphone

Hi
I've jailbroken my phone, and I like it better that way, although I agree
that with iOS7 the reasons to jailbreak become less and less.
You can find out how and get the software needed from www.evasi0n.com.
I guess most of the apps and tweaks I get are to circumvent iTunes, which I
don't like.
Once jailbroken, iTunes and app store and everything still works fine. You
get another app store, Cydia, where you can download jailbreak apps and
tweaks.
My favourite tweaks are AnyRing, which lets you use any music file as a
ringtone or SMS tone.
AirBlue Sharing which fixes one of my main irks with iOS: To be able to send
files to any Bluetooth-enabled phone or PC.
Bridge, which allows you to put downloaded files straight into your iTunes
library.
Not to mention Safari Download Enabler, which does what its name implies.
iFile too.
There are others, but I can't think of them right now.