You might be able to do this with Text Sync as well. In the app there is a text field. I presume you could write something in there. Then there is a paste button which seems to be always available. So maybe this is to transfer the entered text to the Windows computer. Or it could just behave like a regular paste function. Just some observations from an early adopter.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 01/06/2014 22:24, Alan Lemly wrote:
I'll add to Sieghard's comments that ZeroTap also lets you copy info in the
other direction from the phone back to the computer. I don't use this
feature as often but occasionally have wanted something that I got from an
app to put in a message I was composing on my computer and ZeroTap made it
easy to upload the data.

Alan Lemly

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2014 7:10 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: TextSync - Send text from a Windows computer to your iOS device

Hi Joseph,

Justt for your information, ZeroTap has been mentioned on the list several
times and it does the same thing except that with ZeroTap you can also send
text you type on the computer directly to the Messages app, to email or
Twitter.
ZeroTap hasn't been updated in 4 years, but it's one of these little apps
which does one very limited thing and it just works. It is a free app with
no ads. Here is the link:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/zerotap/id354136937?mt=8

Regards,,,