Further to Sieghard's excellent message, if anyone wants to explore what's
involved in taking the plunge and testing iOS, I produced a webinar on this
subject last year and you can still purchase the MP3 archive. It's at
http://mosen.org/index.php/testing-testing-mosen-consulting-ios-webinar/
Personally I encourage anyone who is willing to accept that there'll be bugs,
and who is good at clearly articulating to Apple what problems they're having
and what causes them, to give it a go. The more capable people we have feeding
back at this stage of the process, the more we may benefit through bugs being
squashed before release.
That said, any software company has to prioritise bugs, so some may just not
make being fixed before the final cut.
Happy testing.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org