Possibly, and I agree that the iPhone isn't for everyone. Some are better off
with Android, some with a Haven. My point is that what he calls downsides are
sometimes easily overcome (Fleksy and Braille integration in iOS8) and
sometimes totally wrong (answering/hanging up is a two-finger double tap, but
he made it sound horribly difficult).