Seems like you are both talking about the same thing. Whether you go
to the up to the minute additions on the recently added page from the
BARD website, or to the recently added audio books on the Get Books
tab of the BARD Mobile app, you are looking at the same listing.
Though I prefer to navigate the BARD site for new/recently added
books, I do also like looking on the Get Books tab since I can just
scroll through the list and see what's been added. Then later I can go
and read the full information on the site, or always get it with the
more info tab after each new title from within the app.

Wayne

On 6/9/14, Christina C. <blindmaclo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure if I completely understand what you are trying to communicate.
> :)  Usually, for me, under the get books tab, then recently added audio
> books, I get a pretty close match to the Bard website. However, If I browse
> the BARD website through the Bard app, I go to recently added titles and
> then on that page, I click the link for the up to the minute additions. That
> is where I get a much closer match to the listing of the new books where you
> only get title and author listings without all the other info on the page.
>
> Within the BARD app, I usually prefer to browse the BARD website just
> because I like having quick access to the book details. I just switch the
> rotor to headings and flick up and down to move quickly through the book
> titles. Then if I want more info I just flick right. :)
>
> HTH,
> Christina
> On Jun 8, 2014, at 10:46 AM, SSEric <sseri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> When I choose Get Books from the bottom tabs, the top heading is Recently
>> Added Titles with Audio books, Braille books, etc. under that. Opening
>> Audio
>> Books, I find a list of 50 titles, but they do not seem to correspond to
>> the
>> "recently added" titles if I had gone to "Browse BARD". Perhaps they do,
>> but
>> just in a different order?
>>
>> Is this just meant as a shortcut to seeing what is new. It only list the
>> title and author on one line and "more information" on the next. I did
>> just
>> notice this, so not even sure if it has always been there or is a recent
>> change in the app.
>>
>> Thanks for help!
>>
>> Eric
>>

>> --
>> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
>> list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you
>> have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
>> feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
>> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives
>> for this list can be searched at

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites: