The June Access World has several very good articles, and I thought this review
of a new book about using the iPhone camera as a blind person would be of
interest to many on this list..

We Can All Be Photographers: A Review of Get the Picture! Viewing the World
with the iPhone Camera, by Judith M. Dixon

http://afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw150608

If anyone does not know about Access World, it is a publication of the American
Foundation for the Blind and has an app simply clled Access World to make
reading the articles much easier.

HTH,

Richard

"Common sense is in spite of, not as the result of education." - Victor Hugo