As far as I know, the VZW Apple iPhone 4S does NOT have a CIM Card. VZW began inserting CIM Cards in its VZW Apple iPhones with the Launch of the VZW Apple iPhone 5. If I'm INCORRECT, someone PLEASE correct me, but I am very sure that the VZW Apple iPhone 4S doesn't have a CIM. I KNOW because I have a VZW Apple iPhone 4S.

I am curious WHICH Google VZW Android did you initially make the JUMP to SMARTPhones with (i.e., SamSung Galaxy S5, Motorola Moto X, or LG G2)? Just Wondering.