From: "David Chittenden" <dchitten...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: If Anyone Is Using Only iDevices and No Computer, How Are You
Faring?

I started working with computers in 1983. Every time media upgrades, I
transfer all relevant files from the old media that is becoming obsolete, to
the new media. At this point, all my old stuff is taking up part of a one
terabyte external HD. Much easier to haul around with me, and I know the
data will not degrade as the older magnetic surfaces do.

My music, which is on CD is also on a 250 GB external HD, and will shortly
be transferred to a 256 GB USB stick with lightning port when I receive it
in a few months.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288