What other content managers have you used which are even a little accessible
with Windows.

Joseph
----- Original Message -----
From: "M. Taylor" <mk...@ucla.edu>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:00 AM
Subject: RE: iTunes help needed

Hello Lori,

I completely second Arnold's sentiment.

iTunes, even on Windows, in my never-to-be humble opinions, is one of the
most effective and easy-to-use content managers I've ever used.

In fact, when setting up new Windows computers for people, I always install
iTunes even if they do not have an iOS device.  I do this because, once
understood, many find that they prefer it to some other popular
Windows-based content managers.

Mark