When I became aware of this app a year or two ago, the price was $21 or $22. It
has gone up twice since then. Still, it is a very comprehensive app with a
narrow target audience, and all updates have so far been free. Plus, much of
the costs are to cover server-based functions that the developer has to pay for
somehow, so the app's creator sees less of the money than you might think. I
totally understand people saying the price is too high - in fact, I only own it
now because I won a copy - but I just wanted to explain that, as I understand
it, the developer isn't upping the price just because he thinks he can.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com