From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Haya Simkin & guide dog Pammy
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Strange thing with messages

I actually know that the iPhone was fully charged and plugged in at the
time. So much for that. Thanks anyways.

Haya Simkin & guide dog Pammy
Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Jun 2014, at 18:48, "DJ" <grou...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've seen this before while using a bluetooth keyboard on various Apple
devices.  I haven't been able to find a common cause, so I don't have an
explaination.  I've thought that it might happen more when the battery is
running down to a lower charge level but again, I'm just not sure.

Regards,

DJ