I love that suggestion. Thanks. At which point do you change your label to
Blind Mice?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Brian Fischler
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 5:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Blind mice movie valt

You don't use iTunes match to get the movies. What I do is download them to my
computer through sans space and as soon as it downloads the file is
automatically added to my iTunes library and with in minutes the file syncs up
to your iTunes match account and just like that I have the option of listening
to the movie on my computer or iPhone. What I like to do to keep it all
organized is I label every track under artist as either Blind Mice or Blind
Mice T.V. that way I can just go to either artist to find all my tracks, pretty
simple and I would highly recommend it if you want to be able to access your
movies anywhere.