Alarmed is free however you can pay for extras with an in-app purchase.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 27/06/2014 16:46, SSEric wrote:
A reminder about Reminders.

I have always disliked the fact that additions are in the order entered and
not chronologically. There must be some sense for this but it escapes me.

My solution is to use Alarmed (note the D). I believe it was a paid app, but
is well worth it because you can use Siri to set a reminder in the Reminders
app, which is then transferred to the Alarmed app and deleted from
Reminders. There seem to be many more options for alarms and the like in
Alarmed, and for me it is much easier to use, especially the fact that
entries are placed in chronologic order.

Eric

   _____