From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lea Langley
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 8:46 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Two things. Reading and editing a document in pages and editing my
journal on my iPhone and then continuously putting it in drop box after the
changes how do I do these things? Is it possible?

Hi all and thank you very much for the help. I want to be able to either
keep my journal in Pages but I would like to know how to read it and how to
edit it. If anyone knows I could really use the help and would very much
appreciate it. Also after I edit the journal which I know that I could do in
MBraille and paste it into pages to save it, how would I put it into
dropbox. Is there any other way or method to do this I also have various
notes such as AccessNote Drafts Evernote and Notability. Is there a way that
I could continuously add to the note and keep the journal that way? Does
anyone know if there are only a certain amount of characters that I could
use with any of these notes apps. Thank you all again so much for the help I
know that this contains a lot of info. If you have any questions please
email me back. I'm not always very good at explaining what I would like to
know God bless Wren Langley PS I think I also have NoteMaster.

is active.