Oh but there is a program that convert print scores to braille musical notation: the Goodfeel braille Muisic Translator, and see the first 6 Googles I got.

(Incidentally, how long must one wait to be approved or unmoderated on the viphone list? I joined last Sunday.)

a.. GOODFEEL Braille Music Translator: Braille Music Converter ...
www.dancingdots.com/main/goodfeel.htm
‎
 a.. Cached
 b.. Similar
Check out GOODFEEL Braille Music Translator from Dancing Dots to easily
convert print scores to braille music quickly, accurately & automatically.

a.. Introducing GOODFEEL Braille Music Translator - Dancing Dots
www.dancingdots.com/main/prgoodfeel.htm
‎
 a.. Cached
 b.. Similar
Introducing the GOODFEEL Braille
Music Translator. by Bill McCann.
Author's ...

a.. Braille Music Software for Blind: Magnified Music for Low Vision by ...
www.dancingdots.com/
‎
 a.. Cached
 b.. Similar
Sighted people who can read print music can scan and edit scores and convert them to the equivalent Braille notation with our GOODFEEL® Braille Music ...

a.. How to Create Music Braille using SharpEye2, Lime and GOODFEEL
www.colorado.edu/.../Paper%20- %20How%20to%20Create%20Music%20Braille%20with%20Sharp...
‎
 a.. Cached
 b.. Similar
Transcribing from print hardcopy to music braille is a three-step process of
scanning, editing and ... Overview of Steps to Create Music Braille with
GOODFEEL ...

a.. Goodfeel™ Braille Music Translator - Synapse Adaptive
www.synapseadaptive.com/henter2/dd/goodfeel.htm
‎
 a.. Cached
 b.. Similar
Dancing Dots is offering a braille music transcription service using the
GOODFEEL Braille Music Translator.

a.. GOODFEEL Braille Music Translator | PEWIDI Anh Truc
www.pewidi.com/products/goodfeel-braille-music-translator
‎
 a.. Cached
 b.. Similar
Are you an educator or rehabilitation professional serving blind musicians who has no time to learn to be a braille music transcriber? GOODFEEL can help you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Hardy" <grantha...@outlook.com>