From: "Richard Turner" <rich...@turner42.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: Blind mice movie valt

After you double tap on the movie title, there is a link on the next page
that says "click here to start download from sendspace"
Double tap and hold on that link, flick to copy then go to Voice Dream and
select add, then web browser and paste the link in there and double tap on
the go button in the lower right-hand corner,
Here is the link to the movie you want:
https://fs07n3.sendspace.com/dl/640e36b80706ae6714c47da700b0882a/53b38b7631134788/n5xsw0/102%20Dalmations-.mp3

"Common sense is in spite of, not as the result of education." - Victor Hugo

Sent from my iPhone