Hi, all,

I just used this command and realized I had forgotten to mention a tricky
aspect of it. Once you have used the move command the second time, the app will
not appear to VO in your folder until you leave edit mode. This threw me the
first couple of times I did it, but it clears up consistently.
HtH,
Teresa

"We're made of star stuff."--Carl Sagan