Audio Pass carries all games.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Paganelli
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 8:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NFL Audiopass

Does anybody know if audiopass will let me listen to the Chicago Bears
games?

Regards,

Alan

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being
ridiculous - everyone
hasn't met me yet.

Please click on:

HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Olver" <goodfo...@charter.net>