Hi Kevin,

You seem to be tied in with this Mobile Scanning Solution and I just thought I
point out that while this accessory sounds interesting and I listened to both
the Youtube and Audio Boo presentation, it would go a long way for me if the
presenter at least introduced himself and his team by name. I would also take
this a lot more seriously if the company had a well-designed website with
information about the Mobile Scanning Solution and the other stuff they do as
well as a way to place secure online orders either via paypal or with a credit
card. This should also include a

return policy/guaranty for a refund should one not like the product.

I think your  initial introduction of the product without any details and a
request to email you personally as well as your request to pay you via Paypal
turned a lot of people off this accessory. I remember somebody asking how big
this would be folded up and I don’t think this even is collapsible like the
Standscan, but once again none of this information came across in the Youtube
presentation.

Incidently I did email you directly and while I remember getting a reply with
something like “Thanks for your interest”, I never received any product
details. Just thought I convey my thoughts regarding this; this product was
just not introduced in a very professional way and I’m sure I’m not the only
person who doesn’t use Twitter and spends as little time on Facebook as
possible. Without an informative website people like me basically have no way
to really check out the product.

and the ability It would also, the credibility of the company would at least
for me be a lot

I just listened to this Audioboo and thought that you should hear it too

MSS hardware accessory stand
<http://audioboo.fm/boos/2306112-mss-hardware-accessory-stand-ezwazes-mobile-delivery-service-anything-everything>
 & EZwazes: mobile delivery service — anything/everything…

Do you boo? It's easy. Check out audioboo.fm <http://audioboo.fm>  for info!

http://audioboo.fm/boos/2306112-mss-hardware-accessory-stand-ezwazes-mobile-delivery-service-anything-everything

Sent from Kevin Chao's Gold iPhone 5S

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com