I do somewhat agree with you, Alex, if an app is that expensive some sort of
trial is definitely a good idea. I do, however, also think Apple should
change their policy and figure out a way for people to Test Drive an app so
to speak. They announced this ne wthing where developers can create a video
or something like that to show what their app can do, but that of course if
probably of little value in most situations for a blind person. I like very
little about Android when it comes to security, the fragmentation of the OS
and the many devices, but the ability to buy an app and return it within a
short time frame is very nice and I wish Apple could do something like
that.Say you buy an app and your credit card or account credit is charged 30
minutes after downloading the app. If you downloaded it and found that it
didn't work you could do something simple which would void out the
transaction. In any case something which is in line with Steve Jobb's old
"It just works" motto and of course you can do this only once for any
particular app..