I haven't yet heard the KNFB reader demo in its entirety.

I have been wanting an app which can pick out only numbers and letters which it sees. For example, I have used talking goggles in an attempt to read the display on my CC radio plus. Occasionally it will read the numbers, but often it will say something like "gray C Crane radio." Some or all of this may well be a problem with my pointing the camera. But I wish it were possible to direct an app to read only alpha numerics.

Don Roberts