Hi Eileen and list.
I'm happy to report that I didn't in fact brake Prizmo. I just misinterpreted what was going on, I thought that when my iPhone vibrated, that meant that it had detected a page. Now, on further experimentation, I see that it has to say "page detected, ready to shoot," and then it will take a picture. Thanks very much for your help Eileen.
Julia