At the moment, I wouldn't recommend the Anker keyboard.
I purchased the T300 from Amazon, which sounds like the keyboard or at least one of the keyboards you might be considering. It has difficulty with the keyboard shortcut VO-Command-Up arrow, using the left hand command key. If I use that combo with the right hand command key, it works. I've written to anker about this and they are investigating it. Until I can figure out a solution, I'd stay away from anker. At the very least, make sure vo-command-up arrow works. <smile>

Feel free to visit my new Web site
http://www.DavidGoldfield.info

Feel free to visit my LinkedIn profile
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-goldfield/12/929/573

Visit my blog
http://davidgoldfield.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/davidgoldfield

        David Goldfield,
       Founder and Peer Coordinator

   Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired