If you have just taken pictures, for example my first grand son was borne a few
weeks back and nobody thought to bring a camera.  I pulled out my 5s and said
this has an 8.5 mega-pixel camera.  It should due seeing as how the choices are
use my iPhone or have 0 pictures of the just borne baby.

My wife shot 53 pictures.  The idea being you can delete the ones you don't
like.

When we got home, I connected my 5s to my computer via USB and just copied off
all the pictures to post on my dropbox and then just emailed the link to the
pictures to friends and family.

HTH

Regards,

Alan

Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.
Please click on:

HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!