Hey Ron,

Agree with you a hundred percent and thanks for letting em know I am not the
only one questioning why in the world I bought this. I guess just because a lot
of VO users like an app doesn't mean it is for everyone. Glad that it is
accessible and we have multiple choices, but sometimes what you already have
might be good enough. Not sure why a calendar app wouldn't consistently open on
the current week. I will play around with this but considering the reminders I
have created still don't show up in the app, thinking this one might not stay
on my phone, and it's to bad as I kept waiting and waiting on this app and
finally decided to go for it, and hindsight is 20/20.