From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kawal Gucukoglu
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 1:32 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The difference between Tunin Radio pro and the other tunin
Radio please was IPhone 5s And Radio

If I want live radio stream, I download Tunin Radio from the App Store. This
is personal preference. Just go to the App Store and search for Tunin Radio
Pro for the professional or the normal one. I don't know what the difference
is. I hope someone can explain please.

Thanks.

Kawal.

> On 31 Jul 2014, at 07:48 am, "Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)"
<steven.hi...@nhs.net> wrote:

> Thank you so much, another thing for me to have a play with at the
weekend.
> If you go to the BBC web site and a radio station and click listen now, it
doesn't play but I expect that is because there is a plugin that is not
available.
> I think I am correct in saying that it needs Flash and that is not
available on the IPhone but I could be very wrong!

Of Christopher Chaltain
> Sent: 30 July 2014 12:38
> To: viphone@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: IPhone 5s And Radio
>
> I suppose it's subjective, but I would think most people would agree that
using the App Store on your iPhone would be the easiest way to go.
> Bring up the App Store app on your iPhone, double tap the share tab at the
bottom of the screen, double tap in the search field and type your search
string, which would probably be iPlayer in this case. You can then select
from the list of suggestions below the edit field or double tap the search
button at the right of the keyboard to kick off a complete search.

> When the information on the iPlayer app comes up, double tap on the free
button and then on the install button. You'll be prompted for your Apple ID
password. After it's installed, you can double tap the open button or look
for it in your last home page.