Touch ID is very easy to set up and use, and when you initially set up your
phone you will be prompted to save your fingerprint. If you skip that step,
just go to Settings > Touch ID at any time to get started. The 5S is aluminum,
not glass, on the back; it has a better camera and flash; it has a far faster
processor, so you'll notice that everything is much quicker; it is larger
overall (taller, no wider, and a bit thinner); you'll have an extra row of
icons on your home screens; it has a new charging port that will not work with
any of the cables or docks you have for your 4S. The home, power, volume, and
mute controls are all in the same place, as are the camera and charger
openings. The one difference is that the headphone jack is on the bottom left,
next to the charging jack, instead of on the top of the phone.
On Jul 31, 2014, at 12:50 PM, Jennie Facer <jennie.fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rebecca,
>
> I don't know about the fingerprint stuff, but everything goes as far as the
> 5S and 4S do. The 5S just has a faster chip and has that fingerprint option.
>
> Jenn
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jul 31, 2014, at 8:50 AM, Rebecca Ilniski <rilni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all. I'm going to be upgrading to the 5s. How is it different from the
>> 4s? Is tripple click home still an option for turning voiceover on and off?
>> Also I hear that fingerprint id is also turned on. Is there a way to disable
>> that or is it easy to use? When you get the new phone, can you go into your
>> app store account and get the apps from your old phone to the new one?
>>

>> Rebecca and Zeb
>> email: rilni...@gmail.com
>> twitter: zebs_mom
>> Sent from my IPhone
>>

>> --
>> The following information is important for all members of the viphone list.
>> All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any
>> questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a
>> member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
>> directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list
>> can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com