Hi, Tom. Just took a look at this. Unfortunately, pressing escape will close
the mail app.
One thing you could do is to use the arrow keys. Press the right and left arrow
to turn quick nav on or off. It's a toggle. You can then use right and left
arrows to move around the screen. Using left arrow will eventually get you to
the back button. Pressing up and down arrow together will click the back
button. You can use control up or down arrow to quickly move to the top or
bottom of the screen.
Not sure if she can do that. So, control up would quickly get you to the back
button where you could then press up and down arrow simultaneously to click the
back button.
Hope this helps.

On Jul 31, 2014, at 7:54 PM, Eileen Misrahi