Thanks much but this wasn't the issue most people were having. The issue was
that the app wasn't providing us a place to sign in where it was supposed to be
or anywhere else that we could find. So several of us reinstalled which did
allow us to log in to our audiopass subscription but then didn't allow us to
choose a favorite team but just assigned one. And I am still concerned because
while I was able to log in I am not sure whether the app is still showing my
audiopass subscription now. Also, for the person who was unable to find the way
to subscribe, it should be in settings, though the path through "schedule"
during a game may also provide you with a way to subscribe. I think this pretty
much summarizes what has been discussed about NFL Mobile besides the fact that
it is no longer a Verizon-only app. Also, it is my understanding that once you
subscribe to audiopass, you can use it on your device or computer or wherever;
the wording below suggests that the audiopass subscription through the NFL
Mobile app is just for your iOS device but at least as far as I can tell there
is no subscription that is limited to the iOS device. Subscriptions from the
iOS device, the PC or Mac computer or anything else out there that can connect
to the Internet and do the subscription applies to anything you want to listen
on that is supported though I think you can only log in and listen on one at a
time.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: