All right, but you don't have to wait until a game is on to subscribe. There is
also a path to do this through settings. In fact, that was the problem many of
us were having; in settings there was a purchase button but not a sign-in
button until we reinstalled.

And yes, you definitely can subscribe on the Mac as well as the PC or an
i-device; I wouldn't know about other devices so I am not going to add to the
confusion by stating my uninformed opinion. I have been subscribing to and
listening to games for years on my Mac.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: