Thanks. I've got two radios with lifetime subs for both and find $15/month with no lifetime option more expense than I can justify.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.robert...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: Sirius xm on radium

Gary, I can't answer your question regarding the audio for Fox news.
However, you do in fact need a Sirius subscription in order to access
any Sirius channel on the Radium app.

Don Roberts

On 8/12/2014 1:00 AM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
I tried to access Sirius and was told that a subscription was needed of
$15 per month.  What I want Sirius for is to access Fox  tv News.  Is my
information correct and is there any other way to access this station
with or without video?

Thanks.