Hi, can the ring tones from another company in this case T-Mobile work on my
AT&T iPhone? As a result of the looking for a ringtone message I found where to
download the ring tones but can I download them and unzip them on my iPhone and
if so how would this be done and then how would I get them into iTunes? Thank
you all for all of your help is very much appreciated as this is a new learning
thing for me. I found the open in part when I went to the part where to
download them, but I don't know which file to open them in and then how to get
them in my iTunes also I hope this makes sense if not please write me off list
thank you again God bless, Wren Langley