You can always use Siri to  get a teams schedule.
For example, just say, What is the New York Giants 2014 season schedule.
Now it will list all preseason and regular season games.

Siri usually does a good job at getting sports information.
You can also use Siri to  get all games being played this week, a teams current
standings, and a list of teams by division, conference, or all teams, in the
order they rank.
I use Siri a lot when it comes to  getting sports information because it is
just quicker and easier.

Hope this helps,

Chris Chaffin

Sent from my iPhone