Hello all. I have just purchased the Fitbit one activity and sleep wristband.
When looking at it it would appear that you need to remove one side of the
wristband in order to plug-in the end of the charging cradle. I'm just
wondering how to do this as I don't want to accidentally break the device. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Barry

Sent from Barry Abbott's iPhone