Hi Terri, find the Messages app (normally at the top-left on the first page of
the home screen) and double-tap to open it. If you are in the list of
conversations, locate the one you want and double-tap to open it. If you are
already in the right conversation, you can skip this step. If you are in
another conversation (that you don't want to forward), you'll need to find the
back button near the top-left of the window and double-tap on it to return to
the list of conversations, then open the right one as I described above. Find a
message that you want to forward and double-tap and hold on it. A menu will
appear, slightly above the message. You might have to explore the screen to
locate it. Choose the more button and double-tap on it. You can now select more
messages if you want by double-tapping on them. Now near the bottom of the
screen you'll find a forward button. You will now be in a new conversation with
all the messages you selected all ready to forward. Enter a contact name or
phone number in the to field and send the message as you would normally.

Hope this helps,

Grant

Sent from mobile