Hi, Robin.  Could you please write me off list.  I, too, use key bank but
have not tried the mobile app.  I have a couple of questions about their
website you might be able to help with. 

My email address is: [email protected]. 

Thanks.

God bless!

Paula and Babe

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of R Van Lant
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:30 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Anyone else using KeyBank app?

 

Looking for anyone else who is a KeyBank client and using the app.  I like
it's simplicity in many ways, but I'm a bit confused by some things
happening as I peruse the screen with my finger, such as while entering a
transfer between accounts.  If I were on a desktop, I would perceive the
issue as some sort of flyover menues, but I don't know if that's what's
happening.  I'll try to get a trusted, sighted person to look at it with me
to see if he or she can tell me the screen layout.  

 

.  I work for KeyBank and want to give the app development team some helpful
feedback and don't want to be passing along any of my personal inadequacies
as a VoiceOver user, as opposed to true app issues.  

 

Robin

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list.
All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list
can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to